At Odiri Tax Consultants and small business accountants, we can help you with all aspects of increasingly complex statutory compliance, providing you with assurance that all obligations under the Companies Act are met.
How we can help
- Company and Limited Liability Partnership incorporation. We provide guidance to ensure that the appropriate structure is in place so the newly-incorporated entity meets requirements.
- Preparation of the annual Confirmation Statement and PSC Register requirements. We can advise and also submit on your behalf.
- Amendments to the officers, registered offices, accounting reference dates and other disclosure requirements.
- Update of the company’s statutory records, inclusive of minutes for all statutory meetings.
- Share issues and transfers.
- Filing of annual financial statements.
- Preparing dormant accounts.
We’ll deal with the paperwork, so you can focus on running your business. Call us on 01733808075 to find out more.