Accounting for Contractors and Freelancers
If you’re a contractor or Freelancers and looking for an Accountant, Odiri Tax Consultants Small Business Accountants can help you?
Whether you’re still deciding what trading structure to operate under, or going down the limited company route, your accountant will be crucial to you as a contractor.
Our small business accountants will help you to meet all HMRC and statutory deadlines on time, assist you with understanding which expenses are claimable and which are not, provide information around IR35 tax legislation and reassure you that your business affairs are being looked after. For a fixed monthly fee from £35 plus VAT, Odiri Tax Consultants Small business Accountants will do the following:
Tax and Compliance
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Annual statutory financial statement
- Corporation tax return
- Directors Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Companies House Annual Confirmation Statement (excluding companies House charges)
- Payroll processing for up to employees
- PAYE registration
- VAT registration
Accounting and Bookkeeping
- An online cloud software subscription (clear-books), with a free consultation
- Free Business meetings and free telephone business advice
- Quarterly review of your bookkeeping file
Additional Add-on Services
- All your bookkeeping done for you
- Company formation
- Tax Planning
- PAYE services for more than 2 employees
- Company Secretarial Service
Complete the form on the right or contact us on 01733808075.