Accounting for Recruitment Business
Odiri Tax Small Business Accountants working for recruitment businesses across the UK.
Accountants for recruitment firms should be doing much more than just filling in tax returns: they should be offering insights in all kinds of business-critical areas, from working out cash flow to generating management reports and advising on sources of finance.
We think that recruitment firms should be given this level of support as part of their flat fee, without being hit with huge additional bills. With Odiri Tax Consultants Small Business Accounting you can expect a low, monthly fixed fee from £75 plus VAT and our small business accountants in Peterborough will cover the following:
Tax and Compliance
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Annual statutory financial statement
- Corporation tax return
- Directors Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Companies House Annual Confirmation Statement (excluding companies House charges)
- Payroll processing for up to employees
- PAYE registration
Accounting and Bookkeeping
- An online cloud software subscription (clear-books), with a free consultation
- Free Business meetings and free telephone business advice
- Quarterly review of your bookkeeping file
Additional Add-on Services
- All your bookkeeping done for you
- Company formation
- Tax Planning
- PAYE services for more than 2 employees
- Company Secretarial Service
Contact us on 01733808075.