Accounting for Start-ups
Starting a new business is an extremely exciting time for any entrepreneur, but it is also a challenging time. Many of our clients have been in this position our small business Accountants can make the entire process easy, with help and support every step of the way.
Some of key questions start up clients ask include:
- Whether you should start as a sole trader, partnership, LLP or limited company
- Forming the company and issuing shares and appointing directors
- Should you register for VAT
- Setting up a payroll scheme
- Maintaining your books and records
- How to extract money from your company
- Forming a business bank account
- Raising sales invoices for UK and overseas customers
- Tax planning
These are just some of the questions you may have and we are here to help and support you.
Odiri Tax Consultants small business accountants can take care of the accounting, bookkeeping, tax, payroll and pension needs of your small business.
Contact us today for your free initial meeting on 0173380875t.