Non-UK Domiciliary Tax
Individuals who are not domiciled in the UK are usually referred to as non-domiciled residents or non-doms. Your domicile status will be a factor in determining your liability to income, capital gains tax and inheritance tax. It is important to understand your domicile status and the tax implications.
Odiri Tax Consultants can assist you with UK tax planning in relation to your time in the UK. We have a wealth of experience in providing tax advice in this area, and our clients typically benefit from:
- domicile reviews
- pre UK entry and exit tax planning
- Investor visa tax planning
- analysis of remittance basis versus arising basis
- bank account segregation planning and analysis, including keeping clean capital and dealing with mixed funds
- remittance basis planning, including funding requirements in the UK
- non-dom to UK-dom spouse elections
- UK remittances into UK companies under the business investment relief scheme;
deemed domicile and inheritance tax planning
- UK tax compliance.
At Odiri Tax Consultants, we could discuss with you how we can help, so please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.